Eligibility for Admission
The following is a brief list that details the minimum qualifications for admission:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time management or professional experience
- Diverse educational backgrounds and career patterns are sought for this program
EMOD Application Instructions
A completed application includes the elements listed here:
- Online application form.
- Nomination Form
- One (1) letter of recommendation (also called a Nomination Form) - preferably this letter is from your current employer. Your recommender can complete the Nomination Form and/or submit a letter examining your ability to perform in a management graduate program.
- Two copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended - Transcripts must be sent directly from institution (Transcripts marked “Issued to Student” are not accepted).
- A current resume describing both educational and work experience.
- Standardized Test
- An official GMAT or GRE score report*.
*Applicants with ten or more years of professional work experience, at least five years of significant management capacity, and an undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.8 on a 4.0 scale may be eligible from an exemption from the GMAT/GRE. Or - applicants with a master’s degree from a regionally accredited US university may also be eligible for an exemption from the GMAT/GRE. Please contact us for more information on the GMAT/GRE waiver. You can find more information about taking the GRE or GMAT at their respective websites.
- Statement of Academic Purpose
- The admissions committee is interested in learning your reasons for pursuing a graduate business degree from Bowling Green State University. Among the issues you should address are your:
- Reasons for selecting BGSU
- Expectations of the role of the EMOD program in
achieving your objectives
- Ability to contribute to the program
Where to Send the Application
Application materials can be mailed either all together or separately to:
Graduate and Executive Programs in Business
ATTN: Master of Organization Development
Business Administration, Room 369
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
You can also email documents to us at email@example.com.
Additional information regarding application policies can be found by contacting the Graduate College.
Bowling Green State University is committed to equal opportunity for all and does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability or veteran status. The Office of Equity & Diversity, 705 Administration Building, BGSU, is responsible for University compliance with all relevant statutes, including Title IX, Section 504, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.